Sahlen's Super Series General Information:
- Teams will be registered for three (3) tournaments.
- Teams will compete age appropriate with groups of premier and elite levels across Western New York and Ontario.
- Each team will compete in (3) tournaments starting November through early April.
- Be a part of the most competitive tournament series in the Western New York and Ontario area!
- All Teams will compete in an 11 v 11 Format
Boys: U15 - U18
Girls: U13/14 - U18
Super Series Tournament Format:
- Tournaments run from November through early April
- There will be a total of three (3) tournaments, with three (3) matches per visit
- Teams are guaranteed 9 total matches
- Matches are two, 25-minute halves with a two-minute halftime.
Super Series Dates of Play:
Super Tournaments will be played on Saturdays and Sundays roughly 10:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
Click here for the 2016-2017 Super Series Tournament dates (by age group)
Played on SSP's Field #45, a 110x70 yards, full size, fully synthetic turf field
U13/14 - U18: $1,650 includes ref fees
Registration Deadline: October 31, 2016
To register online, please click here.
Registration and Deposit Process:
- Registration forms are due by October 31st with First Payment of $575.
- No teams will be considered for acceptance until online registration is complete and initial payment made.
- Verbal acceptance will not suffice, teams MUST register.
Payment 1: $575 at time of registration.
Payment 2: $575 will be applied 2 weeks prior to tournament date
Payment 3: $500 will be applied 2 weeks prior to final tournament date.
*There Will Be No Refunds or Credits Issued For Any Circumstance*
E-mail will be used as the main avenue of communication from Andy Evenhouse: email@example.com.
Please be sure to add our email as a contact.
The team's point of contact is responsible to pass along all communications to the coach and team.
Click here to view age matrix
*Canadian teams to play in the 2017 Canadian age groups